REGISTER OR LOG-IN FOR WRESTLING UPDATES & NEWS ON WRESTLING FANS WORLD!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

REGISTER OR LOG-IN FOR WRESTLING UPDATES & NEWS ON WRESTLING FANS WORLD!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Royal rumble surprise entrances
WFW Interview #3 - Steven Ramirez @JetRevenant WFW Views Rating: 2.10/5.00  EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:34 am by Themizfit11

» RIC FLAIR medical problems comeback
WFW Interview #3 - Steven Ramirez @JetRevenant WFW Views Rating: 2.10/5.00  EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:58 am by Themizfit11

» Raw ratings dropping is it really best for business
WFW Interview #3 - Steven Ramirez @JetRevenant WFW Views Rating: 2.10/5.00  EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:13 am by Themizfit11

» Raw Rating Breakdown: Who's Hot Who's Not With Ratings
WFW Interview #3 - Steven Ramirez @JetRevenant WFW Views Rating: 2.10/5.00  EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:14 pm by Admin

» What WWE Should Do To Improve EVERYTHING - Using Last Raw For Example
WFW Interview #3 - Steven Ramirez @JetRevenant WFW Views Rating: 2.10/5.00  EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:41 pm by Admin

» Sheamus Injured - Our for 4-6 Months
WFW Interview #3 - Steven Ramirez @JetRevenant WFW Views Rating: 2.10/5.00  EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:53 am by Admin

» Dolph Ziggler's SummerSlam Match Reveal
WFW Interview #3 - Steven Ramirez @JetRevenant WFW Views Rating: 2.10/5.00  EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 am by Admin

» Total Divas Ratings Boom Again
WFW Interview #3 - Steven Ramirez @JetRevenant WFW Views Rating: 2.10/5.00  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:49 pm by Admin

» What Lost Viewers On Raw From Monday
WFW Interview #3 - Steven Ramirez @JetRevenant WFW Views Rating: 2.10/5.00  EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

Keywords

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

WFW Interview #3 - Steven Ramirez @JetRevenant WFW Views Rating: 2.10/5.00

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

WWE Superstar Ranking : 95982
    WWE Superstar's Reputation : 10

WFW Interview #3 - Steven Ramirez @JetRevenant WFW Views Rating: 2.10/5.00  Empty WFW Interview #3 - Steven Ramirez @JetRevenant WFW Views Rating: 2.10/5.00

Post by Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:56 pm

Steven Ramirez is an already certified pro-wrestler. Now, he goes off on his journey to go working for a company that destiny brings him to. A great interview with a combination of emotion and a serious attitude throughout the entire interview. You can follow him on twitter @JetRevenant

1. How old were you when you started preparing for your wrestling career?

Let me be honest here. I've always dreamt of wrestling professionally since as long as I've been watching the sport itself. I'm 22 now and I've been a fan of it since I was 3. But I had a severely rough childhood, including teenage years, and I didn't begin to do anything until I graduated from high school. The moment I left for the real world, I began to change myself for the better. Dropped a lot of fatty weight and replaced it with solid muscle. But initially, I didn't just jump into wrestling. I actually joined MMA first and studied/practiced for 4 years before finally retiring from it back in August of this year. It wasn't until the year of 2010 that I started taking wrestling seriously. So I was juggling 2 sports at once at the time. I was 20 when I started wrestling.

2. Which companies do you dream to perform for?

Companies? Hm... Well it would be typical for me to say the WWE or TNA since they're almost like the pinnacle of the world of wrestling. But if I had to choose either one, I'd say the WWE. Ok, so they're More or less concentrated on entertainment. But that's a debate that'll never end with fans. And I sure as hell don't want to be accused of being a "fake" wrestler by those who call themselves "the true fans of wrestling" because my aim would be the WWE instead of TNA. Regardless if the latter occurs or not, haters can run their mouth all they want. It won't bother me one bit.

3. What will your in-ring name and finisher maneuver be?

My in-ring name is Jet Revenant. It was formerly Asylum but I chose to drop it because it was actually my nickname during the time I was in MMA. The name only derived from the fact that all my entrance themes were from Disturbed's "Asylum" album. But I believed that name should just be retired with my MMA status. So the name Jet Revenant was created... And surprisingly by my girlfriend too. As for my finisher-maneuver? The first I created was something a friend of mine calls Blind Conviction. I liked the way it sounded, so I stuck with it. It's actually just a combination of moves: a punch to the face, followed by a double fist to the gut, then a roundhouse to the skull. Everybody tells me I have one of the most vicious roundhouse's in Texas, so I just thought "what the hell." A second finisher would be something I call Shock Therapy. A reverse shoulder carry switched into a sit-down side slam that forces a face plant. But only if executed the correct way.

4. Has anyone on twitter give you support on your dream of wrestling?

I have loads of supporters on Twitter. Sure I don't know them personally, but if they're willing to show support to something I love, then so be it. I won't turn down a fan. A few of my fans are aspiring wrestlers themselves, so that's definitely a plus.

5. Has anyone on twitter doubted your ability to achieve your dream?

I've yet to come across anybody on Twitter who doubts my ability to achieve greatness. And even if I have, I wouldn't give a damn. All that the doubters do is fuel the fire that burns inside me... The same fire that drives me to do better than yesterday. Each and every day, I use a piece of the hate to make myself better. And while they're still running their mouths and talking trash, I'll be the one living the life I've always wanted... And in style too.

6. How much longer until you think you're on the big screen?

I'll be completely honest here. WHEN I'll be on the big screen is something I'll leave to fate. When I HOPE to be on the big screen is before I'm 25; maybe 24 if I give myself an intense push to gain recognition. I'm already a certified pro wrestler. I just need to get all the credit and recommendations to achieve that point of recognition. But if you want to know when I THINK I'll be on the big screen... I'll say when I'm 25. I'm ready for all the glory. And definitely ready to kick ass and show those who "run their mouths about being a god, or what not, in wrestling" that actions speak louder than words. Words are cheap; PROVE you are the best. Then I might respect you.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:19 pm