REGISTER OR LOG-IN FOR WRESTLING UPDATES & NEWS ON WRESTLING FANS WORLD!!

Latest topics

» Royal rumble surprise entrances
What WWE Should Do To Improve EVERYTHING - Using Last Raw For Example EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:34 am by Themizfit11

» RIC FLAIR medical problems comeback
What WWE Should Do To Improve EVERYTHING - Using Last Raw For Example EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:58 am by Themizfit11

» Raw ratings dropping is it really best for business
What WWE Should Do To Improve EVERYTHING - Using Last Raw For Example EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:13 am by Themizfit11

» Raw Rating Breakdown: Who's Hot Who's Not With Ratings
What WWE Should Do To Improve EVERYTHING - Using Last Raw For Example EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:14 pm by Admin

» What WWE Should Do To Improve EVERYTHING - Using Last Raw For Example
What WWE Should Do To Improve EVERYTHING - Using Last Raw For Example EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:41 pm by Admin

» Sheamus Injured - Our for 4-6 Months
What WWE Should Do To Improve EVERYTHING - Using Last Raw For Example EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:53 am by Admin

» Dolph Ziggler's SummerSlam Match Reveal
What WWE Should Do To Improve EVERYTHING - Using Last Raw For Example EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 am by Admin

» Total Divas Ratings Boom Again
What WWE Should Do To Improve EVERYTHING - Using Last Raw For Example EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:49 pm by Admin

» What Lost Viewers On Raw From Monday
What WWE Should Do To Improve EVERYTHING - Using Last Raw For Example EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

Keywords

September 2019

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

What WWE Should Do To Improve EVERYTHING - Using Last Raw For Example

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

WWE Superstar Ranking : 79222
    WWE Superstar's Reputation : 10

What WWE Should Do To Improve EVERYTHING - Using Last Raw For Example Empty What WWE Should Do To Improve EVERYTHING - Using Last Raw For Example

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:41 pm

As I am not one of those guys who screams "bring the Ruthless Aggression/Attitude Era back!" I am certainly not one to act like nothing has changed.

I will be using the previous episode of Raw as an example to what WWE could do to have majority of the superstars used connect with the fans. Connection = Key (Face or Heel)

In the Ruthless Aggression Era (Where I grew up, so I'll use this era) every superstar connected with the fans. Even the jobbers were at some point funny or had some entertaining involvement.

Now: Here is some problems I noticed, and the previous Raw is a perfect example. Unless you're in the main event, you aren't good or relevant anymore.

1.) The Shield simply goes down to seem like they're going to attack Cena/Bryan/Orton. Ok. Cool. It set up a main event. The Shield is slowly dying out. Why? They lost connection.

-The Shield should have cut their typical camera promo, but on why they went down to attack those 3 & how they will win the main event, or something along those lines. You need to have an "it" factor, and that would leave people saying "Yeah, I know The Shield! I love when they do that camera promo thing!" or something like that, and actually look forward to seeing them.

2.) The divas. Ok, Layla turned heel, but she shouldn't have fought Kaitlyn on Raw right away, especially with that little box promo before the match. That screams "WWE doesn't care about this feud."

-Natalya should have confronted Kaitlyn since Kaitlyn is "upset" that she has no friends & really showed her relevance as a face, so people can be like "I really like Natalya, she's a true role model for the divas" and stuff like that. Then, on Smackdown, the nice wrestling show, they should have went one on one (Kaitlyn & Layla)

3.) This Big E-Ziggler feud is absolutely awful when it comes to build, something WWE always struggles with unless it's the main event.
    -Instead of making it like they are having yet another random match, Renee Young should have interviewed Big E on how he feels about Dolph & what he did to AJ. Things like this can make people look forward to seeing the feud go forward, over a bathroom break.

4.) Stop wasting talent. Miz & R Truth were characters to look forward to more than anyone a few years ago. Now, they are being wasted, especially at the young age Miz is at.

-Bring back The Awesome Truth, forget being the "host" aka forgotten superstar of SummerSlam. Make them heels again but have them in the mid-card with STRONG BOOKING.
    They can attack people involved with mid-card Title feuds once the mid-card champions get LEGITIMATE FEUDS.. And no, the challenger/champion at ringside during the challenger/champion's match isn't a real feud to keep people watching or caring.

5.) Let The Real American's pick on Non-American superstar's on Smackdown or even Raw. Random tag team matches is not fun. Give people something to look forward to when they come out. Have them pick on Sin Cara, Tyson Kidd & Rey Mysterio when they turns, even Wade Barrett etc. Make it somewhat comical at least, so people can say stuff like "I love when Zeb makes fun of the non-american people haha!"

6.) Make Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins a tag team damnit! Even if they are jobbers, perhaps legitimate wrestlers like Primo & Epico (who are quite comical too) a shot.

7.) On Smackdown, give the tag teams air-time. Don't just do a boring filler tag team match on Raw, let alone 2 from last Raw! Then they want to know why the Wyatt's lose ratings. If anything, hype up a face tag team with an interview if they are going to do a "job" for the Wyatt's & make people be like "you know what, i'll stay for that one" rather than another bathroom break.

8.) Turn Justin Gabriel heel. No, not a jobber heel, not a heel with the mid-card entrance who beats guys like Zack Ryder, an actual heel who gets interview time & what not.

9.) Let Ryback talk before his matches. Quick talk. Many say Ryback isn't good on the mic, but he sounds mean & intimidating as hell. If he can utilize this bullying gimmick & make his mic skills work, it would be over. People looked at Ryback running from Mark Henry as "back to coward." Wrong. One, bullies are supposed to be somewhat cowards, and the shove start to the fight makes it look like he is a bully.

-Prior to the match, have Ryback make fun of his opponents weight (Mark Henry) & then compare some overweight people in the crowd to Mark. For example "You lost you're last shot ever at MITB because you're a fat pathetic bastard, just like majority of the people here tonight, matter of fact, even like this lazy bastard."

Have Ryback make fun of a little guys height, then refer to the people in the crowd as tiny.

Have Ryback make fun of his opponents attire etc.

When Ryback words something, it comes off as mean, so it wouldn't sound like B.S.

Ryback's size is already an "it factor" and he was doing good work in his match with Henry, so I hope they can utilize some more abilities to make more "it factors" for Ryback.

Everybody needs an "it" factor and somewhat relevance. With 5 hours of main WWE TV, there is more than enough time to do this.

-Stop the B.S Christian watching Del Rio from the TV then squashing 3MB matches.

-Stop the random, boring tag team matches.

-Make some matches count, rather than all filler.

-Stop these constant repeat matches.

-Stop making the mid-card title men "jobbers", as it once seemed they were slowing down with that.

-Give everybody relevance, & not just the main event. Every feud is lackluster aside from the Cena-Bryan feud, Punk-Lesnar feud, & somewhat Wyatt-Kane feud.

Please give your thoughts, thank you!

Current date/time is Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:14 am