REGISTER OR LOG-IN FOR WRESTLING UPDATES & NEWS ON WRESTLING FANS WORLD!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

REGISTER OR LOG-IN FOR WRESTLING UPDATES & NEWS ON WRESTLING FANS WORLD!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Royal rumble surprise entrances
WFW Interview #1 - Dustin Destruct @DustinDestruct WFW Views Rating: 0.75/5.00 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:34 am by Themizfit11

» RIC FLAIR medical problems comeback
WFW Interview #1 - Dustin Destruct @DustinDestruct WFW Views Rating: 0.75/5.00 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:58 am by Themizfit11

» Raw ratings dropping is it really best for business
WFW Interview #1 - Dustin Destruct @DustinDestruct WFW Views Rating: 0.75/5.00 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:13 am by Themizfit11

» Raw Rating Breakdown: Who's Hot Who's Not With Ratings
WFW Interview #1 - Dustin Destruct @DustinDestruct WFW Views Rating: 0.75/5.00 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:14 pm by Admin

» What WWE Should Do To Improve EVERYTHING - Using Last Raw For Example
WFW Interview #1 - Dustin Destruct @DustinDestruct WFW Views Rating: 0.75/5.00 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:41 pm by Admin

» Sheamus Injured - Our for 4-6 Months
WFW Interview #1 - Dustin Destruct @DustinDestruct WFW Views Rating: 0.75/5.00 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:53 am by Admin

» Dolph Ziggler's SummerSlam Match Reveal
WFW Interview #1 - Dustin Destruct @DustinDestruct WFW Views Rating: 0.75/5.00 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 am by Admin

» Total Divas Ratings Boom Again
WFW Interview #1 - Dustin Destruct @DustinDestruct WFW Views Rating: 0.75/5.00 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:49 pm by Admin

» What Lost Viewers On Raw From Monday
WFW Interview #1 - Dustin Destruct @DustinDestruct WFW Views Rating: 0.75/5.00 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

Keywords

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

WFW Interview #1 - Dustin Destruct @DustinDestruct WFW Views Rating: 0.75/5.00

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

WWE Superstar Ranking : 96082
    WWE Superstar's Reputation : 10

WFW Interview #1 - Dustin Destruct @DustinDestruct WFW Views Rating: 0.75/5.00 Empty WFW Interview #1 - Dustin Destruct @DustinDestruct WFW Views Rating: 0.75/5.00

Post by Admin Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:38 pm

Dustin is an aspiring wrestler I have spoke with many times before this interview. We are both wrestling fans but he actually wants to shoot for the big one. Just by reading his tweets alone, never mind speaking with him, I already have a vibe that is telling me he will be where he wants to be in the future. You can follow him @DustinDestruct on twitter.

1. What first made you love wrestling?
    What made me love wrestling is when i first started watching there was a time in my life where i was lonely. And when i
    first watched it i fell in love with the ring work and the art of the business. But what stood out to me is the backstage things i saw was brotherhood the business I fell in love with the art and thought it was awesome when you go to war together and you come out brosI wanted it.

2. What then made you want to become a wrestler?
    I kind of asnwered why i wanted to be an wrestler in last answer I want to be an wrestler for the art the love of the business and the thrill of being in the ring and going to war against a man right across from you i want that adrenaline rush.

3. Have you ever dealt with people who doubt you about your dream?
    I have dealt with doubters every single day 24/7 It used to bother me but the more i watch wrestling the more i know i love it and i tell myself ultimately the decision is me going into the ring not the haters to make it so i just say screw them.

4. How long have you been preparing to become a wrestler?
    I have been preparing and watching wrestling for 8 yrs. Heck, the 1st day i watched RAW im like i loved this stuff but i know theres more out there and i researched it and found indy leauges and saw how much the wrestled love the ring and fans loved the wrestlers and theyw were a big family. So ive prepared and wanted be an wrestler for 8 years.

5. Do you want to wrestle for an Indy League or Major Promotion?
    And yes im definently wanting to start out indy then go big promotions. I want to be like an daniel bryan, cm punk i want to be an actual wrestler not just an entertainer. In fact right when graduate wrestle school whenever they put me in an indy fed right away.

6. Any thoughts on your in-ring name and finisher maneuver?
    My in-ring name will be Dustin Destruction and so far i got 1 submission finsiher it will be an modified cross-face chicken wing similar to what Bob Backlund used in the day. But instead going all the way down i drive my knee into there back.

7. How much longer until you attend wrestling school?
    And finally im right now working on my 2 year degree so i plan on going to the School Of HardKnocks wrestle school in Cali in about 2 years

Last edited by Admin on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jet Revenant

WWE Superstar Ranking : 42110
    WWE Superstar's Reputation : 7

WFW Interview #1 - Dustin Destruct @DustinDestruct WFW Views Rating: 0.75/5.00 Empty Re: WFW Interview #1 - Dustin Destruct @DustinDestruct WFW Views Rating: 0.75/5.00

Post by Jet Revenant Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:11 pm

I know Mr. Destruction isn't somebody to mess around with... Well to most people. I'd still kick his ass.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:51 pm