REGISTER OR LOG-IN FOR WRESTLING UPDATES & NEWS ON WRESTLING FANS WORLD!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

REGISTER OR LOG-IN FOR WRESTLING UPDATES & NEWS ON WRESTLING FANS WORLD!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Royal rumble surprise entrances
Egde Does Not Miss Wrestling - Ministry Of Slam Interview EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:34 am by Themizfit11

» RIC FLAIR medical problems comeback
Egde Does Not Miss Wrestling - Ministry Of Slam Interview EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:58 am by Themizfit11

» Raw ratings dropping is it really best for business
Egde Does Not Miss Wrestling - Ministry Of Slam Interview EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:13 am by Themizfit11

» Raw Rating Breakdown: Who's Hot Who's Not With Ratings
Egde Does Not Miss Wrestling - Ministry Of Slam Interview EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:14 pm by Admin

» What WWE Should Do To Improve EVERYTHING - Using Last Raw For Example
Egde Does Not Miss Wrestling - Ministry Of Slam Interview EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:41 pm by Admin

» Sheamus Injured - Our for 4-6 Months
Egde Does Not Miss Wrestling - Ministry Of Slam Interview EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:53 am by Admin

» Dolph Ziggler's SummerSlam Match Reveal
Egde Does Not Miss Wrestling - Ministry Of Slam Interview EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 am by Admin

» Total Divas Ratings Boom Again
Egde Does Not Miss Wrestling - Ministry Of Slam Interview EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:49 pm by Admin

» What Lost Viewers On Raw From Monday
Egde Does Not Miss Wrestling - Ministry Of Slam Interview EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

Keywords

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Egde Does Not Miss Wrestling - Ministry Of Slam Interview

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

WWE Superstar Ranking : 96242
    WWE Superstar's Reputation : 10

Egde Does Not Miss Wrestling - Ministry Of Slam Interview Empty Egde Does Not Miss Wrestling - Ministry Of Slam Interview

Post by Admin Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:54 am

Full Interview Answer From Edge (Adam Copeland) Here:

“No, I don't (miss wrestling). The only part that you miss is the adrenaline rush from the crowd y'know, because you can't bottle that! You'll never be able to match that! I really don't miss the way I was feeling by the end of my career. I would be in the ring thinking of things I'd never had to think of before, such as the limitations my body was placing on me. My mind was not necessarily understanding what was going on! (laughs) It was like my brain was saying, 'Hey come on, let's do this', but my body was like, 'Woah there'. Obviously, I had pressure on my spinal chord which I didn't realise at first, and it was making my arm tremble”, Copeland told Ministry of Slam.
    He added, “In hindsight it all makes sense, but at the time it was taking a lot of the enjoyment out of things, because everything really hurt. You'd be riding to the next town with your arms trembling, you can't control it and you're going, 'Ok, something is up here. I don't know what it is, but we need to figure this out'.”

Egde Does Not Miss Wrestling - Ministry Of Slam Interview 93zrdb

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:31 pm