REGISTER OR LOG-IN FOR WRESTLING UPDATES & NEWS ON WRESTLING FANS WORLD!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

REGISTER OR LOG-IN FOR WRESTLING UPDATES & NEWS ON WRESTLING FANS WORLD!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Royal rumble surprise entrances
Ideas WWE Must Take A Look Into - My Bleacher Report Application Piece EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:34 am by Themizfit11

» RIC FLAIR medical problems comeback
Ideas WWE Must Take A Look Into - My Bleacher Report Application Piece EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:58 am by Themizfit11

» Raw ratings dropping is it really best for business
Ideas WWE Must Take A Look Into - My Bleacher Report Application Piece EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:13 am by Themizfit11

» Raw Rating Breakdown: Who's Hot Who's Not With Ratings
Ideas WWE Must Take A Look Into - My Bleacher Report Application Piece EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:14 pm by Admin

» What WWE Should Do To Improve EVERYTHING - Using Last Raw For Example
Ideas WWE Must Take A Look Into - My Bleacher Report Application Piece EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:41 pm by Admin

» Sheamus Injured - Our for 4-6 Months
Ideas WWE Must Take A Look Into - My Bleacher Report Application Piece EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:53 am by Admin

» Dolph Ziggler's SummerSlam Match Reveal
Ideas WWE Must Take A Look Into - My Bleacher Report Application Piece EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 am by Admin

» Total Divas Ratings Boom Again
Ideas WWE Must Take A Look Into - My Bleacher Report Application Piece EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:49 pm by Admin

» What Lost Viewers On Raw From Monday
Ideas WWE Must Take A Look Into - My Bleacher Report Application Piece EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

Keywords

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Ideas WWE Must Take A Look Into - My Bleacher Report Application Piece

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

WWE Superstar Ranking : 96082
    WWE Superstar's Reputation : 10

Ideas WWE Must Take A Look Into - My Bleacher Report Application Piece Empty Ideas WWE Must Take A Look Into - My Bleacher Report Application Piece

Post by Admin Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:23 am

The WWE has come to a time in which they are receiving a lot of hate from fans from the Internet. We have seen such negative written pieces about the WWE throughout the social media and even articles you will read over the Internet. Constantly comparing the attitude era to the present era of wrestling, the fans want what they once have had.

What if fans can voice their ideas to the WWE and actually have them heard?
    Well, I have a few ideas the WWE should look into. All readers please feel free to modify them in your own opinion and of course VOICE YOUR OWN!

Idea #1:
    Minimize the amount of WWE Programs

I have seen complaints about this in another article written by another B/R writer. I was shocked when I saw it because I felt I was the only one to notice the excessive WWE programming. Main Event was pointless to add. After a few weeks, if it isn't causing an extreme boost in ratings or any extreme boosts in sales, they should do away with it. Saturday Morning Slam is fine for the children, and ratings seem high. Monday Night Raw, as I always say, should be brought down to 2:30 minutes in my opinion. It would be less time, as the show always goes over 15 minutes, making it 3:15 minute Raw. People don't really have all that time. Start the show at 8:00 and finish at 10:30 or start the show at 8:30 and finish at 11:00. It would be a great idea for the company since the 3 hour slot isn't quite working.

Idea #2:
    Put More Effort Into Creating US, IC, Diva's & even WHW Title Feuds:

To say that the Intercontinental Title, US title, Diva's title, and even at some points the World Heavyweight title are equally treated by creative is ridiculous. The IC title feud consisted of Kofi & Miz for quite a bit, and in my opinion, wasn't to impressive. They did more with that feud than they have done with recent IC title feuds. Although, the IC title isn't really doing as bad as the Diva's title and the US title.

The US title really needs a feud. Cesaro is a very talented wrestler and can definitely last as US champ for a very long time. Although, giving him random matches isn't considered a US title feud. Have backstage brawls, outside scenes, quick promos, and involvement with the person he will be defending his title against at the next PPV. Mid-Card titles should be considered upper-midcard. They are indeed championships, and that is what WWE must realize.

The Diva's division saddens me, as well as everyone else. They lost Beth and Kharma, who we all wanted to see fight at Wrestlemania. Trish and Lita type Diva's are gone. Eve isn't to shabby, and neither is this little feud going on, but the wrestling is awful. Get a "bad girl" in there, like a Lita type. Make the feuds serious, and not some Ipad drama like Eve and Kaitlyn have right now.

The Tag Team Division seems to be running nice and smooth.

The World Heavyweight Championship should have feuds just as equal or near equal as the WWE title feuds. The World Heavyweight Championship is the main title on Smackdown, so a feud nearly as good as the ones we see on Raw would attract viewers to watch Smackdown, and watch superstars feud over the top title of the show. Big Show and Sheamus had a feud and it truly seemed to be over Show claimign Sheamus couldn't reach his face to brogue kick him. Not good. They should really book World title feuds just as well as they book WWE title feuds.

Idea #3:
    Stop Using Great Talent As Filler:

The Miz and Wade Barrett are two perfect selections. Stop it now. Why is Miz jobbing to other wrestlers? Why is it that when Miz wrestles now, I consider it my bathroom break because I can truly predict the outcome so accurately as if I was Nostradamus?

Wade Barrett really needs a real storyline to back into things. Although, I can see him getting involved in the World title picture soon enough. Still though, he can increase viewers. He is somebody to put on top.

Brodus Clay should really snap and turn heel. What is this gimmick? How long did WWE really think this would last? Drop it, turn him heel, and make him the monster he truly can be. If he was heel, I can see a huge boost in this man's career.

I would say give Cody Rhodes a push. Although, I like him with Sandow and I would like to see them as Tag champs eventually. If they win the Tag Titles together, Rhodes will undoubtably be a Triple Crown Winner.

Justin Gabriel had a US title shot recently. Very nice. Now, it is time to do something more with his character and get him involved. Get him in a heel or even face tag team and have them feud with Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara. We see Rey and Sin Cara have tag team feuds with Titus and Darren Young and they actually don't disappoint.

R Truth is in the wrong phase of his career or something. It seems that a crazed man with an imaginary best friend who was arguably one of the top heels in the company,
    one of the top heels on the mic, and now is a face. Why? It seems the WWE has the wrong superstars face and the wrong superstars heel. I understand merchandise can have something to do with face and heel turns, but I believe ratings mean more.
    Ideas WWE Must Take A Look Into - My Bleacher Report Application Piece TruthGabrielwwe_display_image

Tyson Kidd is a great wrestler, not sure if he can pull of the mic.

Zack Ryder should not be with Santino. Stop this. Make him a better than average face at the least.

Idea #4:
    New Top Faces:

Cena and Sheamus and even Orton i'll say are top faces despite Orton's sort of mid-card booking. Eventually, people get tired of the "nice guy" act Cena and Sheamus constantly put on. This happens especially if they keep winning. It is kind of like siding for the villain in a movie at some point during the movie. If you book top faces to constantly win, and be on top, and get free title shots, it gets very stale and very predictable. New faces are needed at this very moment because people have obviously grown tired of Cena and Sheamus seems to be pretty boring in my opinion. Now, let's see what you guys think about this!
    CenaLove

Ideas WWE Must Take A Look Into - My Bleacher Report Application Piece Empty Re: Ideas WWE Must Take A Look Into - My Bleacher Report Application Piece

Post by CenaLove Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:29 am

Not a bad article. Looking forward to much more. Site will be big in the future!

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:18 am