REGISTER OR LOG-IN FOR WRESTLING UPDATES & NEWS ON WRESTLING FANS WORLD!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

REGISTER OR LOG-IN FOR WRESTLING UPDATES & NEWS ON WRESTLING FANS WORLD!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Royal rumble surprise entrances
List Of Stale/Forgotten Wrestlers In The WWE  EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:34 am by Themizfit11

» RIC FLAIR medical problems comeback
List Of Stale/Forgotten Wrestlers In The WWE  EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:58 am by Themizfit11

» Raw ratings dropping is it really best for business
List Of Stale/Forgotten Wrestlers In The WWE  EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:13 am by Themizfit11

» Raw Rating Breakdown: Who's Hot Who's Not With Ratings
List Of Stale/Forgotten Wrestlers In The WWE  EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:14 pm by Admin

» What WWE Should Do To Improve EVERYTHING - Using Last Raw For Example
List Of Stale/Forgotten Wrestlers In The WWE  EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:41 pm by Admin

» Sheamus Injured - Our for 4-6 Months
List Of Stale/Forgotten Wrestlers In The WWE  EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:53 am by Admin

» Dolph Ziggler's SummerSlam Match Reveal
List Of Stale/Forgotten Wrestlers In The WWE  EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 am by Admin

» Total Divas Ratings Boom Again
List Of Stale/Forgotten Wrestlers In The WWE  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:49 pm by Admin

» What Lost Viewers On Raw From Monday
List Of Stale/Forgotten Wrestlers In The WWE  EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

Keywords

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

List Of Stale/Forgotten Wrestlers In The WWE

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

WWE Superstar Ranking : 96072
    WWE Superstar's Reputation : 10

List Of Stale/Forgotten Wrestlers In The WWE  Empty List Of Stale/Forgotten Wrestlers In The WWE

Post by Admin Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:45 pm

1.) Alberto Del Rio: He is not over. Despite being pushed in the main event of Smackdown, he is still not over at all. Nobody live wants to see him, as we can tell by reactions from the live crowds. Smackdown clearly edits his cheers. His character is stale , and having a bunch of matches to "escalate" his feud with Ziggler doesn't help either. Very boring. What even is the storyline?

2.) Alex Riley: The dude is forgotten. It seems the whole Cena incident ruined his career. He was great with The Miz, and great as a competitor in the U.S Title feud with Ziggler, Swagger, & Morrison a bit ago.

3.) Antonio Cesaro: It is known I am not a Cesaro fan, but I never lose hope is wrestlers. Maybe Zeb Colter can rejuvenate his character. He can easily work on getting more fast-paced like other technical wrestlers such as Bryan, Punk, and even copy some of the techniques Regal used. He already has some nice moves, if only he can execute them in faster fashion. His character is stale, and it is not even shown that he hates America. If someone who tuned in to Raw for the first time saw Cesaro, they wouldn't know he despised America, but if they saw Punk, Cena, Fandango, or Bryan, they would be able to tell what they are there for.

4.) Big E. Langston: Stale before he started. Very boring in the ring. A face turn might be needed, but he really just isn't cutting it. No reaction during his matches, not even against the legendary Y2J, who is indeed amazing.

5.) Big Show: Straight garbage as of late. Very boring and his mic puts people to sleep. He doesn't act like a giant, more like a giant baby. He just isn't working anymore.

6.) Bo Dallas: Why is he forgotten? He wrestled very well when he defeated Barrett. Bring the kid back, unless for some reasoning WWE has that he isn't ready.

7.) Camacho: Garbage. Nothing more

8.) Cody Rhodes: You can read my article about him where I said his mask can rejuvenate his character. Stop the jobbing. Make him humiliated at the fact he loses constantly now, so which is why he wears a mask to hide his face. Bring the mask back.

9.) Curt Hawkins: Remember him?

10.) Damien Sandow: Sorry Sandow, for some reason the intelligence games aren't working. If you did some backstage segments of Sandow trying to educate people, leading to brawls or something, maybe we can bring his gimmick back.

11.) David Otunga: *Sigh*

12.) Dolph Ziggler: World Heavyweight Champ gets zero reaction. No storyline, no nothing. 63 days without a title defense. I know he was injured, but he is just ridiculously boring now. Great wrestler, stale gimmick.

13.) Ezekiel Jackson: Nobody cared about him when he was fine, nor now that he is injured.

14.) The Great Khali: Should I even bother?

15.) 3MB: Again, should I even bother?

16.) Hunico: Pretty nice in the ring, must stay on Smackdown though. No gimmick, pretty lame. Seeing him lose to the good guys when he returns is probably what is destined for him.

17.) Jack Swagger: Oh, God. This guy is too slow paced. Great wrestling moves, very slow paced. No mic skills, seems very phony too. Doesn't seem serious. This gimmick got stale very fast that he has. Dead end.

18.) JTG: Sorry dude, sh** happens.

19.) Justin Gabriel: Great wrestler. Needs to toughen up. Stop being so happy. Get him in there more on Smackdown, let him toughen up as a face. Feud with Sandow? Mid-carders should feud together once in a while.

20.) Kofi Kingston: Better return as heel. The dudes character is dead. Sure he is good in the ring, other than that, bathroom break.

21.) R Truth: Why? Why would that do this to one of the top heels of 2011? Him & Miz were gold together, and I would love to see it again.

22.) Rey Mysterio: Just retire man.

23.) Santino Marella: Hey, you had your 2 months of time.

24.) Sheamus: Why is the top face of Smackdown such a jerk? Stop being so cocky, humble. You're terrific in the ring, why be so cocky? His moves are excellent, but when someone's gimmick is bad, suddenly they aren't wanted. Exactly what is happening with Sheamus. Stop the sarcasm, it's awful.

25.) Sin Cara: Great competitor, same moves EVERY time in the same exact order. No character.

26.) Ted Dibiase: Stick to selling dresses with wifey.

27.) Wade Barrett: God, I have to force myself to stay up when this guy arrives. No character, mic was good, but he says the same typical things every time he gets on it, & his wrestling is super slow, my goodness. Needs some help.

28.) Yoshi Tatsu: Hey, he did get beat up by Ryback on a video advertising action figures.. Push!?

29.) Zack Ryder: Just stop "broski."

*Tensai/Brodus Clay can hit this list, but I feel this is probably the most they have ever been over, sadly, so they will get some slack.*

List Of Stale/Forgotten Wrestlers In The WWE  Gyd8cx

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:16 pm