REGISTER OR LOG-IN FOR WRESTLING UPDATES & NEWS ON WRESTLING FANS WORLD!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

REGISTER OR LOG-IN FOR WRESTLING UPDATES & NEWS ON WRESTLING FANS WORLD!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Royal rumble surprise entrances
Booking The Best/Most Realistic Monday Night Raw For June 17, 2013 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:34 am by Themizfit11

» RIC FLAIR medical problems comeback
Booking The Best/Most Realistic Monday Night Raw For June 17, 2013 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:58 am by Themizfit11

» Raw ratings dropping is it really best for business
Booking The Best/Most Realistic Monday Night Raw For June 17, 2013 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:13 am by Themizfit11

» Raw Rating Breakdown: Who's Hot Who's Not With Ratings
Booking The Best/Most Realistic Monday Night Raw For June 17, 2013 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:14 pm by Admin

» What WWE Should Do To Improve EVERYTHING - Using Last Raw For Example
Booking The Best/Most Realistic Monday Night Raw For June 17, 2013 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:41 pm by Admin

» Sheamus Injured - Our for 4-6 Months
Booking The Best/Most Realistic Monday Night Raw For June 17, 2013 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:53 am by Admin

» Dolph Ziggler's SummerSlam Match Reveal
Booking The Best/Most Realistic Monday Night Raw For June 17, 2013 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 am by Admin

» Total Divas Ratings Boom Again
Booking The Best/Most Realistic Monday Night Raw For June 17, 2013 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:49 pm by Admin

» What Lost Viewers On Raw From Monday
Booking The Best/Most Realistic Monday Night Raw For June 17, 2013 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

Keywords

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Booking The Best/Most Realistic Monday Night Raw For June 17, 2013

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

WWE Superstar Ranking : 96072
    WWE Superstar's Reputation : 10

Booking The Best/Most Realistic Monday Night Raw For June 17, 2013 Empty Booking The Best/Most Realistic Monday Night Raw For June 17, 2013

Post by Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:44 pm

This is my dream card for Monday Night Raw tonight. I will be doing this more often & hopefully I can get the best criticism/thoughts by the WWE Universe possible.

8:00 John Cena starts the show talking about his title win over Ryback. Of course, he must rant on how Ryback was supposed to be a monster, wanted the ambulance match, yet lost at his own game. Typical John Cena speech, but must be done to show how he feels after the PPV. 

Ryback comes out & says Cena perhaps did get the best of him, but it's not the end of Ryback. Ryback will return when the time is right, but now he must focus on other things, and of course ends with RYBACK RULES! 

CM Punk then enters & talks on however he may feel about returning. He says he knows he has been out of the picture for a bit, but the WWE title will be back around his waist. He knows he is not a contender YET, which is why he demands entry in the MITB ladder match. 

Vickie Guerrero enters & says if you want in the MITB ladder match, you must earn your way in, so you will be in a MITB qualification match tonight against someone who also wants another chance, the person you defeated last night, Chris Jericho.

8:20: *Prior to his match, Wade Barrett enters & says Axel's victory was a fluke. In the process of me breaking out of Miz's pathetic submission maneuver, he pinned me while I was already down. It's time to show what a real Intercontinental champion can do.. Or something along those lines, but he has to address the fact that his loss was "B.S"

The Miz vs Wade Barrett: Winner = The Miz
    *After the match, Paul Heyman enters with the brand new Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel & talks on how he is living in the shadow of the great Mr.Perfect, his father. Finally, legitimacy is added to the title, much more legitimacy than if one of you two were to be holding it. Curtis Axel is a future legend in this industry & will defeat anybody who encounters him on his road to legendary status, and that may even include you two if you plan to get in his way again. If so, the same outcome at Payback will be the outcome of any further encounters you both may have with Curtis Axel. 
    *& Axel can talk on it a bit as well, but it's only right if Heyman, the spokesman, says the most.*

8:30: *Shown Vince McMahon approach HHH & say, "you see that guy? It could be you who could have a shot at defeating him. Only if you just go out there tonight. HHH declines Vince's offer again. Vince asks HHH, are you perhaps scared of Curtis Axel after what he did to you 3 weeks ago on Raw? HHH replies claiming that Vince is trying to get him to fight, but it isn't going to work. Like you said, I want to wear my suit, and sit behind my desk with a pencil.

*Announced for tonight, who's next for Cena?*

8:35: Alberto Del Rio enters & still is in the process of hinting a heel turn, doesn't fully reveal it, but comes closer to doing so. He says you people will support the new World Heavyweight Champion. I come out here week after week and compete at my best, and this is the treatment I get from the people? He claims Dolph Ziggler is a cheater, and now finally someone with actual talent is your champion, and the people must respect this. If Dolph Ziggler wants his rematch clause, he will get it, but the outcome will be the same. Clearly, he is no condition to compete, so if he wants to go again with Alberto Del Rio, the OUTCOME WILL BE THE SAME. So show respect to your new World Heavyweight Champion & Ricardo jumps in to say Allllllberrrrttoooooo Delllll Riiiioooo.

8:50: Antonio Cesaro v Sin Cara - With Zeb Colter at Ringside (WWE Title MITB Qualification Match) Winner: Cesaro

9:03: Shown Paul Heyman approaching Triple H and saying he heard what Vince asked him. He said he heard that Vince asked him if he was afraid of Curtis Axel because he remembers what Axel did to him 3 weeks ago. Making the legendary Triple H pass out at ringside, just adding to the fact he defeated you 3 times in 3 weeks. Triple H says stop with the B.S, i'm just going to do my duties as a director around here like Vince originally wanted. If that is what he wanted, that is what he'll get. Paul says those sound like the words of somebody who's scared of Curits Axel. 
    Triple H slaps the s**t out of Paul Heyman, & Heyman leaves.

*Shown RVD promo again*

9:10: The USO's v Primo & Epico = The USO's
    *USO's get on the mic after the match & say they feel that if anyone deserves to be next in line for The Shield's Tag Team Championship titles, it is them. They have accomplished so much as a tag team and have never been shown praise for it, and now they believe it is their time. 
    The Shield enters (All 3), surround the ring, & run in & take out The USO's, Kane comes out for the save, The USO's retaliate, & Shield scrambles.

9:27: Shown Chris Jericho being interviewed by Rennee Young or Matthews on his loss to Punk. He says he surely was in a disadvantage as he was in Punk's home town. The support for Punk was huge. As he said, there was no doubt that Punk is one of the greatest competitors of all time who pushed his limits to extents nobody has done before. Now, this is his last chance to prove himself to Punk. Heyman comes by & says he told Jericho time after time that he would lose and AGAIN he is willing to fight Punk. He admits Jericho does have guts, but he thinks it is rather embarrassing that he will lose to Punk for a FOURTH time. Y2J says, "Didn't HHH already slap the living hell out of you today?" Heyman just stares at Y2J.. & awkwardly walks away.

9:34: CM Punk vs Chris Jericho (MITB Qualification Match) = CM Punk

9:55 Mark Henry enters & makes his retirement speech (If this is the plan for him, as he clearly hinted via Twitter.) However he wants to say it. The whole WWE roster enters & gives him a round of applause.

10:10: Shown Randy Orton & Daniel Bryan arguing backstage over the loss against The Shield. Orton eventually tells Bryan to get out of his face as he wants nothing to do with the psychopathic Bryan anymore. Orton says he is on his own now & will accomplish more on his own in the up and coming future than Bryan has accomplished in his whole career. Bryan says if you truly believe this, fine, but you don't know what is up and coming for me, and walks away.

10:15: Sheamus v Damien Sandow = Sheamus
    *After the match, Ryback enters & attacks Sheamus, tosses him out of the ring, & smashes him through the barricade.*

10:30 AJ Lee enters & talks on her Diva's Title win. How Kaitlyn now can only go back to her trailer park and eat her junk food & guzzle down her beers. She is at the top of the Diva's world right now, & nobody can stop her, and so on. Layla enters & tells AJ what she is doing to Kaitlyn is wrong. She purposely put her in a poor mental state in attempt to gain an advantage over Kaitlyn. Well, as it might have worked, she doesn't feel the same way Kaitlyn does is at 100% and will prove to AJ that she is just an annoying little girl who doesn't deserve to be champ. Layla calls for a ref.
    AJ Lee w/Langston v Layla = AJ *Via Roll up*

10:42 John Cena enters & talks on his win again, but of course, also mentions he needs someone else. Will it be another guy like Ryback? Will the next guy also cry about me not changing his diapers & helping him out during every obstacle of his WWE career? Who wants next?

Daniel Bryan enters & says he feels despite losing to The Shield, he has done more in this company than anybody in recent weeks. He tells John that during all his struggles, even his release of the company a few years back, I never called you, or anybody. He says during his struggle with The Shield Kane has always abandoned him, as well as Orton did earlier tonight, so he never needed help like he claims Ryback did. He says if John Cena wants to know who is new contender will be, he is staring at him. 

Randy Orton enters & says no. This will not happen. After Daniel Bryan screws me out of my Tag Team title opportunity, he is going to demand to be rewarded for it? I don't think so. If anybody deserves a title shot, it's me. Bryan tells Orton to get out of here, he thought Orton didn't want to be involved with him anymore. Orton agrees, but that doesn't mean he won't go AGAINST Bryan. 

Cena says that both of them should take their little feud elsewhere. If you both want a title match, how about you two just fight for it, next week on Monday Night Raw. Bryan agrees, & Orton agrees. Both of them get really close face to face with each other & start pushing, Cena tries to break it up, but Orton RKO's Cena, stares down Bryan, & leaves the ring to the cue of his theme song to end the show.

What do you all think of this!? Your opinions mean most!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:07 pm