REGISTER OR LOG-IN FOR WRESTLING UPDATES & NEWS ON WRESTLING FANS WORLD!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

REGISTER OR LOG-IN FOR WRESTLING UPDATES & NEWS ON WRESTLING FANS WORLD!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Royal rumble surprise entrances
Out of every WWE Champion as of June 17, 2013, Who Will Hold It The Longest? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:34 am by Themizfit11

» RIC FLAIR medical problems comeback
Out of every WWE Champion as of June 17, 2013, Who Will Hold It The Longest? EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:58 am by Themizfit11

» Raw ratings dropping is it really best for business
Out of every WWE Champion as of June 17, 2013, Who Will Hold It The Longest? EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:13 am by Themizfit11

» Raw Rating Breakdown: Who's Hot Who's Not With Ratings
Out of every WWE Champion as of June 17, 2013, Who Will Hold It The Longest? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:14 pm by Admin

» What WWE Should Do To Improve EVERYTHING - Using Last Raw For Example
Out of every WWE Champion as of June 17, 2013, Who Will Hold It The Longest? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:41 pm by Admin

» Sheamus Injured - Our for 4-6 Months
Out of every WWE Champion as of June 17, 2013, Who Will Hold It The Longest? EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:53 am by Admin

» Dolph Ziggler's SummerSlam Match Reveal
Out of every WWE Champion as of June 17, 2013, Who Will Hold It The Longest? EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 am by Admin

» Total Divas Ratings Boom Again
Out of every WWE Champion as of June 17, 2013, Who Will Hold It The Longest? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:49 pm by Admin

» What Lost Viewers On Raw From Monday
Out of every WWE Champion as of June 17, 2013, Who Will Hold It The Longest? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

Keywords

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Out of every WWE Champion as of June 17, 2013, Who Will Hold It The Longest?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

WWE Superstar Ranking : 96082
    WWE Superstar's Reputation : 10

Out of every WWE Champion as of June 17, 2013, Who Will Hold It The Longest? Empty Out of every WWE Champion as of June 17, 2013, Who Will Hold It The Longest?

Post by Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:00 pm

Out of every champion WWE currently has on their roster, who will be the one(s) to hold it the longest?

My predictions:

Longest: Curtis Axel

I can see this reign lasting for a VERY long time, as long as it doesn't get stale. With Paul Heyman as Axel's manager, it probably won't. It won't get stale if they take my other article about making a tournament after MITB to declare the new number one contender into consideration. Things like this put the IC title on a pedestal, something that must be done to add legitimacy to it. You can read it here: http://www.wrestlingfansworld.com/t229-should-wwe-bring-back-mid-card-title-tournaments

Dean Ambrose will hold the United States title for a while, maybe even longer than Axel, but I feel it will come up short of his reign. Ambrose will eventually move on to better things once WWE needs new, fresher main-eventers in there. He is already qualified. The gimmick of this man is great and it surely backs up his slower move set, in which somehow he makes exciting. When against fast-paced people, like his match with Kofi where he won the title, he put on a better show than ever. Give him good main event opponents, & we will see the US title dropped & a hunt for the main event soon.
    The Shield is a tag-team that clearly adds legitimacy to the titles. They define "Tag Team" and are clearly the best tag team in the business despite Roman Reigns lack of in-ring ability. He is perfect for Rollins, as there set up as a team was great. Expect them to keep the titles for longer than 165 days at least.
    AJ Lee will keep her title for a decent amount of time, as she is one of the most popular Diva's in WWE history. Despite many former diva's being remembered like Michelle McCool, Layla etc, AJ has a bigger following then most. Being one of the only two Diva's to come out to a pop, a huge social media following, and the most diva's action figures sold out of any diva on the roster, AJ will clearly keep this title for over 100 days at the least, but my guess is over 150.
    John Cena will lose his title at SummerSlam to Daniel Bryan. I feel it. I feel as if MITB will be a match between the two to lead into another match at SummerSlam. Bryan must win as we surely need a new face in there, Bryan surely is the man to take over Cena's role as top face. I would love to see a face vs face feud. If Cena drops it at SummerSlam, his reign would last about 130 days.
    Alberto will lose his title at MITB to Dolph Ziggler. If he turns heel, it would bring out face Ziggler, in which is a huge turn of events. Ziggler will win & become a top face of Smackdown, going on a third title reign and will hold it for quite a while. Del Rio is indeed better as heel, and this face turn for Del Rio surely ridded the staleness of what his formerly great heel act turned into. Expect major fresh acts from these two in the near future.

Do you guys agree? Who will keep their title the longest?

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:22 pm